Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Esky Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Comanche to dauphin fuselage???

Community
Search
Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

Comanche to dauphin fuselage???

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 05:23 PM
Giorgos_cupra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Comanche to dauphin fuselage???

Hello guys,i have a dauphin and i'm pretty much bored with it's appearance.Since the lama,dauphin and comanche are the same,can i fit the fuselage from the comanche on the dauphin?Even with some mods?I'm good on mods
Old 05-11-2010, 09:05 PM
Gothic

Default RE: Comanche to dauphin fuselage???

ORIGINAL: Giorgos_cupra

Hello guys,i have a dauphin and i'm pretty much bored with it's appearance.Since the lama,dauphin and comanche are the same,can i fit the fuselage from the comanche on the dauphin?Even with some mods?I'm good on mods

Hello Giorgos

Yes you can change the fuselages but you may also need to change the battery holder. If you notice the Lama 4 has skids and the Co and the Dauphin has wheels.

I have five L4's . One I use the Commanche canopy with the Lama 4 rear with skids

G.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:56 PM
ReadyToGo

hi,
I think it's a great idea because Comanche fuselage still looks a real helicopter and differently from Dauphin, it can be easily removed for one to check the insides.
I think you will have to shorten the servo horns to fit inside the Comanche fuselage.
jc
Old 05-13-2010, 04:44 PM
Gothic

ORIGINAL: ReadyToGo

hi,
I think it's a great idea because Comanche fuselage still looks a real helicopter and differently from Dauphin, it can be easily removed for one to check the insides.
I think you will have to shorten the servo horns to fit inside the Comanche fuselage.
jc

Hi JC,

The horns I use have 4 hole on all my helis with all the canopies. If you find the canopy is too snug to use with the longer horns just trim the canopy around the horn so it doesn't rub. No need to give up performance of using the longer horns.

G.