Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes
Reload this Page >

Palms Springs Indoor RC Festival 2011

Community
Search
Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

Palms Springs Indoor RC Festival 2011

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 02:51 PM
tchant
My Feedback: (86)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Palms Springs Indoor RC Festival 2011

Plans for the 1st Annual Palms Spring IE Festival are under way, the planned location in the Robert Pond Palm Springs Museum of Aviation, the event is planned for the peak of summer , possibly the third week end of July 2011.
The formate is open to any seggestion at this time , however , we will be similar to the JRIEFEST held in Ohio , Nov 2010
This event is being sponsored by the Coachilla Valley RC Club and could become an annual event.

We have recieved great support from the staff at the Palms Springs Air Museum and look forward to providing a great location for indoor flight during our hot summer weather.
Let me know what you would like to have happen at this event, also any support from sponsors would be welcomed !!!

Thanks , I look forward to you all chiming in Tom Chant