Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Exceed RC Support - Helicopter
Reload this Page >

EXCEED MADHAWK 300 AIRWOLF???

Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Helicopter Discuss all Helicopter Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

EXCEED MADHAWK 300 AIRWOLF???

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 07:29 PM
Eddie48

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: EXCEED MADHAWK 300 AIRWOLF???

ORIGINAL: yadac123

there is nothing wrong with the receiver you have. You need to connect the battery to the receiver first and then turn ON the radio. Before you turn ON the radio you need to have left joystick down and the speed trim down. Then move the right joystick in a circular motion to trigger the binding procedure. The main blade suppose to be snug on the main blade holder.

Andy
Thanks, I will try that.

Old 01-16-2010, 04:22 PM
aluminum crusher

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HI YADAC123 I HAVE AN MADHAWK 300 and the colors are off so I decided to keep it . I order another red and white fuselage and that's missing an exhaust port on the left side. I 'am tired of having to ship things back, and tired of trying to get in touch with an online company. Here are some photo's...let me know what you can do because I don't want to ship anything back out because it sucks = it's a pain to do so and then wait for it to get there and then wait for it to come back. After this I will just stick with the stuff that the hobby store sells. I'm done with this online crap.

EDIT: I decided that I want to return this fuselage for a full refund plus my shipping because it's the company's fault and not mine, so why shall I loose out on the shipping because of a company's defaulted product . So why I have to pay to send it back, I already had to pay to have it shipped to me and it's no good. My order number will be in your PM[:@]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec87148.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	1357331   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ni23399.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	1357332   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xc78435.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	114.8 KB
ID:	1357333   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pj17869.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	1357334   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kv15608.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	1357335  
Old 01-17-2010, 01:32 PM
Eddie48

ORIGINAL: Eddie48

there is nothing wrong with the receiver you have. You need to connect the battery to the receiver first and then turn ON the radio. Before you turn ON the radio you need to have left joystick down and the speed trim down. Then move the right joystick in a circular motion to trigger the binding procedure. The main blade suppose to be snug on the main blade holder.

Andy
Thanks, I will try that.

I tried that and it did not work. The right joystickmoves the blades forward and backward, left and right, but there's no motor or blades turning when I try with the left joystick. I checked the main motor and there's nothing wrong with it.

So it must be a servo problem?

Any help with thishelicopter would be nice.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:29 PM
johnnycat500

I bought all the madhawk head parts to put on my hbfp v2 from xheli. Does any one know where I can get the 2 screws that attach the flybar [ part # 50h28-07 ] to the rotor head [ part # 50h28-05 ]. I talked to xheli support [ ? ] and you can not get these screws from them. What do all the people with this heli do if you loose one of these screws...thanks
Old 01-18-2010, 10:04 PM
Eddie48

ORIGINAL: johnnycat500

I bought all the madhawk head parts to put on my hbfp v2 from xheli. Does any one know where I can get the 2 screws that attach the flybar [ part # 50h28-07 ] to the rotor head [ part # 50h28-05 ]. I talked to xheli support [ ? ] and you can not get these screws from them. What do all the people with this heli do if you loose one of these screws...thanks
All I know of is the spare parts page for the MadHawk 300 has a screw set...
http://www.xheli.com/50h28-27.html

But since you talked to xheli support that's probably not what you're looking for.
Old 01-19-2010, 01:36 AM
aluminum crusher

ALSO you may want to try a screw set from the blade CX2. Just go on down to your local hobby shop to see if they will work.
Old 01-19-2010, 09:50 PM
aluminum crusher

HI YADAC123 I've got your PM but I cannot print anything as of noew all out of ink I'm waiting for somemore to come into stock . I have e mail spoken to someone today and they said that they were gonna take care of it . I sent you a PM about what's going on...your x heli staff has given me someone else e mail address and that's who I talked to thru e mail. So check with him. And let me know what are you guy's gonna do. thanks
Old 01-20-2010, 12:54 AM
Eddie48

Andy
Thanks, I will try that.

I tried that and it did not work. The right joystickmoves the blades forward and backward, left and right, but there's no motor or blades turning when I try with the left joystick. I checked the main motor and there's nothing wrong with it.

Any help with thishelicopter would be nice.
No, I guess it's not a servo problem, another guy said this:

But doesn't sound like a radio problem. Sounds like a speed controller issue. I doubt the main and tail esc would burn out together though... try giving some throttle and move the rudder stick and see if the tail kicks on.

Any ideas YADAC123?
Old 01-21-2010, 08:09 PM
yadac123

did you contact with Jimmy? I thought he told care of you by sending you a new fuselage?

Andy
ORIGINAL: aluminum crusher

HI YADAC123 I've got your PM but I cannot print anything as of noew all out of ink I'm waiting for somemore to come into stock . I have e mail spoken to someone today and they said that they were gonna take care of it . I sent you a PM about what's going on...your x heli staff has given me someone else e mail address and that's who I talked to thru e mail. So check with him. And let me know what are you guy's gonna do. thanks
Old 01-21-2010, 08:10 PM
yadac123

ok did you make sure you put the left joystick down and the speed trim down. The ESC can not be initialized when the speed trim is not at the lowest. Did you make sure you check the motor and make sure the motor is working? You can get a piece of wire and connect a AA batteries into the motor and see if it spins.

Andy

Andy
Thanks, I will try that.

[img][/img]
I tried that and it did not work. The right joystick moves the blades forward and backward, left and right, but there's no motor or blades turning when I try with the left joystick. I checked the main motor and there's nothing wrong with it.

Any help with this helicopter would be nice.
No, I guess it's not a servo problem, another guy said this:

But doesn't sound like a radio problem. Sounds like a speed controller issue. I doubt the main and tail esc would burn out together though... try giving some throttle and move the rudder stick and see if the tail kicks on.

Any ideas YADAC123?
Old 01-22-2010, 12:04 AM
Eddie48

ok did you make sure you put the left joystick down and the speed trim down. The ESC can not be initialized when the speed trim is not at the lowest. Did you make sure you check the motor and make sure the motor is working? You can get a piece of wire and connect a AA batteries into the motor and see if it spins.

Andy
Ichecked the motor with a piece of wire and it did spin.
I have the left joystick down and the speed trim down, I have a solid steady red light on the receiver,but left joystick still doesnot work.

oh well...

Old 01-22-2010, 12:34 PM
aluminum crusher

did you contact with Jimmy? I thought he told care of you by sending you a new fuselage?

Andy

Yes I talk to him ...he is sending me another one. Thanks for your help
Old 01-27-2010, 07:50 PM
yadac123

ok so if you move the right joystick does the servos move? seems like the speed controller in the 4 in 1 unit is bad. Order number? I can have you send it back for checkup by tech, if it has problems I ill exchange for you.

Andy

Andy
I checked the motor with a piece of wire and it did spin.
I have the left joystick down and the speed trim down, I have a solid steady red light on the receiver, but left joystick still does not work.

oh well...

[img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img]

Old 01-28-2010, 05:16 PM
Eddie48

ok so if you move the right joystick does the servos move? seems like the speed controller in the 4 in 1 unit is bad. Order number? I can have you send it back for checkup by tech, if it has problems I ill exchange for you.

Andy
Yes, the servos move when I move the right joystick up down left and right.

I already bought a new Walkera RX2423 4 in 1 receiver from Hong Kong. I'm waiting for it to be delivered. I hope a
Walkera RX2423 receiver will work with my 2401 transmitter that is manufactured by Walkera??

Thanks for your help...
- Ed
Old 01-29-2010, 07:43 PM
yadac123

Yes it will work. Keep me posted.

Andy
Old 02-02-2010, 11:20 AM
aluminum crusher

Hey Yadac123 what is going on Jimmy Raiden had told me to keep that fuselage and I did not have to return it. Now after I asked about it because I did not get it yet( way over a week ago ) he said he sent me a return shipping label it's dated for 01/19/2010 . Do you know how long I've been waiting for that fuselage? After the fact that he told me to keep it and that he was gonna send me out another one. Now over a week later he sends me a ups return label come on get real, tell him to MAN UP and keep his word. I still have all the e mails that he sent me stating what he said he will do. I can post them on here as proof if you like. But if he do not want to keep his word and send me that fuselage as he promised THEN I WILL TAKE THE LOST AND SO WILL XHELI...AS THEY WILL LOOSE A CUSTOMER. I don't have time for stupid little games forget this e-mail and forum talk call me my number was sent to Jimmy Raiden by e-mail and in your PM. Thanks
Old 02-03-2010, 07:31 PM
aluminum crusher

OK here is what's going on about the fuselage........ This is from Jimmy Raiden

Dear Sir,

There is no reason for me to play games with you . There was a miscommunication and was under the impression this was already dealt with. I will ship out the fuselage.

This is from me....

OK thanks....and I'm sorry for thinking that you were playing games ( because I have not got it yet ) my mistake. And thanks for shipping it out, I will let all others on the forum know that you are handling it. Thanks
Old 02-03-2010, 07:44 PM
yadac123

ok what's your order number?

Andy
Old 02-03-2010, 07:52 PM
aluminum crusher

Order number 734583 And thanks
Old 02-03-2010, 08:00 PM
yadac123

New 50H28-43-red on its way to you USPS 420441039101805213907286560249

Andy
Old 02-03-2010, 08:04 PM
aluminum crusher

New 50H28-43-red on its way to you USPS 420441039101805213907286560249

Andy
OK COOL AND SUPER,SUPER THANKS.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:00 AM
aluminum crusher

HI YADAC123 I HAVE AN MADHAWK 300 and the colors are off so I decided to keep it . I order another red and white fuselage and that's missing an exhaust port on the left side. I 'am tired of having to ship things back, and tired of trying to get in touch with an online company. Here are some photo's...let me know what you can do because I don't want to ship anything back out because it sucks = it's a pain to do so and then wait for it to get there and then wait for it to come back. After this I will just stick with the stuff that the hobby store sells. I'm done with this online crap.

EDIT: I decided that I want to return this fuselage for a full refund plus my shipping because it's the company's fault and not mine, so why shall I loose out on the shipping because of a company's defaulted product . So why I have to pay to send it back, I already had to pay to have it shipped to me and it's no good. My order number will be in your PM[:@]
IT took a minute but....This problem has been solved. Thanks Jimmy & Andy
Old 02-11-2010, 08:05 PM
yadac123

Andy
Old 02-15-2010, 07:41 PM
vampyre master

Hi all
does the madhawk 300 bank over left or right or does it just turn flat as a car turns corners, cant see it on a video anywhere
regards
V
Old 02-15-2010, 08:02 PM
aluminum crusher

ORIGINAL: vampyre master

Hi all
does the madhawk 300 bank over left or right or does it just turn flat as a car turns corners, cant see it on a video anywhere
regards
V
HI go here and check it out there are more videos on you tube , and it's the same as the madhawk 300

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu9Dh9PM0IE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.