Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars
Reload this Page >

Cannot bind remote to my Exceed 1/10th Sunfire Electric

Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Cannot bind remote to my Exceed 1/10th Sunfire Electric

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2011, 06:42 AM
cookdj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cannot bind remote to my Exceed 1/10th Sunfire Electric

Dear All: I just got my new 1/10th 2.4Ghz Exceed RC Brushless PRO 2.4Ghz Electric SunFire RTR Off Road Buggy (EE Blue) in the mail. Well, I charged the battery for over 12 hours, put all the batteries in the remote control but for some reason the remote control will not bind with the buggy.

I power on the buggy and the red LED blinks slowly. I turn on the remote control and no binding occurs. Also, I power on the buggy and the red light blinks slowly. I then press down the SW switch and the LED blinks quickly but never goes solid to make the binding or sync. I am doing something wrong? Please advise. I am following the instructions and watched a few videos on this procedures. It appears quite simple procedure but nothing works. Please help. Best, Daniel

Old 01-18-2011, 11:57 AM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Cannot bind remote to my Exceed 1/10th Sunfire Electric

its odd that it didnt come bound.

did it come with a bind plug? and did you put the bind plug in the reciever slot?