Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Extreme Speed Prop Planes
Reload this Page >

Time for some Extreme Speed Electrics

Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

Time for some Extreme Speed Electrics

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2013, 06:26 AM
smoknrv4
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by invertmast
Very nice! What prop are you running?

my X has been ready to fly for a month now, i am just waiting on some custom carbon fiber molded folder props to come in, hopefully i will have them by mid december.
Just using a APC 7x10 sport prop, for 6s I will have to trim it to about 6.5x10 probably.
Old 11-25-2013, 06:26 PM
invertmast
My Feedback: (23)

Received 225 Likes on 116 Posts

Originally Posted by smoknrv4
Just using a APC 7x10 sport prop, for 6s I will have to trim it to about 6.5x10 probably.
I keep hearing people talk about these 7x10 sport props, but i have yet to see them anywhere except the APC website. And since im not really wanting to spend $28 shipping on $15 worth of props, i have asked the LHS to get them, but they cant even get them.

Rant off. I was told by a guy on RCG, that the 7x10's were good on 6s. Either way, my 7x10 and 6.25x11 folders are on the way from NZ, so i should be getting this thing in the skies soon.
Old 11-26-2013, 07:03 PM
smoknrv4
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol. I hear you on the 7x 10 props, I couldn't find them either so I put a want ad on RCC, and a guy happened to have a package of them kickin around and I bought them, that's how I lucked out. Those folders will prolly work better, I'd just use those, and save some breakage possibilities on landings.
Old 11-27-2013, 07:27 PM
invertmast
My Feedback: (23)

Received 225 Likes on 116 Posts

Yea i just paid for the folders so they should be here by the end of next week i hope. $100 for 3 props hurts though! And that doesnt include the $35 spinner!

time to pull the pyro bell off and chuck it up in the lathe to match it to the spinner i guess.