Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Flybarless Helicopters
Reload this Page >

HK 500 FBL cyclic servo stripped

Community
Search
Notices
Flybarless Helicopters Discuss flybarless rotor head systems for all helicopters right here.

HK 500 FBL cyclic servo stripped

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2014, 09:48 AM
bigloudvtwin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HK 500 FBL cyclic servo stripped

Hi. Can someone point me to decent DIGITAL METAL GEAR servos for my heli. I was going to ream out the frame to fit standard full size servos but, found they were too tall and won't fit butted in the frame. I don't wanna spend $50 ea on servos for a craft that only cost me $200 to build! Darn things are like 15.5mm x 36mm.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:22 AM
Zor
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigloudvtwin

Hi.

Can someone point me to decent DIGITAL METAL GEAR servos for my heli. I was going to ream out the frame to fit standard full size servos but, found they were too tall and won't fit butted in the frame. I don't wanna spend $50 ea on servos for a craft that only cost me $200 to build! Darn things are like 15.5mm x 36mm.
Hello bigloudvtwin,

Just trying to be helpful if you are still around and reading.

Have a look at Hitec HS-85MG.
Size 29 x 13 x 30 millimeters.
Torque 3.0 Kg-cm

Best 2 U from Zor
Old 06-23-2014, 10:06 AM
madmorgan
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i am trying out solar ds771 servos in my trex 600 fbl. i had jr 8771 in it but one burned up when i was going through setup on the lovely vbar. needless to say the vbar is gone now installed skookum 360 on it with the solars 5 flights now 0 problems. running them at 6 volt. they are a bit noisy but i noticed they are starting to quiet down now.