Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Forum questions or problems
Reload this Page >

Login and email problem.

Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

Login and email problem.

Old 01-20-2020, 02:09 AM
Grassie1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Login and email problem.

I have been a member for several years and never had a problem like this. I take it has something to do with the new software.
I cant reset my password as my email has changed. This means I cant get into my old profile, very frustrating indeed.
Is there any way this can be corrected. I had to create this profile to be able to sign in.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:53 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Your old user name would be a good start so the admins can help you out
Old 01-20-2020, 08:32 AM
IBJoel

Originally Posted by Grassie1 View Post
I have been a member for several years and never had a problem like this. I take it has something to do with the new software.
I cant reset my password as my email has changed. This means I cant get into my old profile, very frustrating indeed.
Is there any way this can be corrected. I had to create this profile to be able to sign in.
Send me an email at joel.morris@internetbrands.com
Old 01-21-2020, 01:05 PM
IBobi
Administrator
My Feedback: (1)

You lost your password and lost access to the email account you registered with... and it's a software problem?

Old 01-21-2020, 09:23 PM
Grassie1

Originally Posted by IBobi View Post
You lost your password and lost access to the email account you registered with... and it's a software problem?

I think you misunderstood. My password is rejected by whatever system, software, are now in use. there was no warning that this would happen. my password and username was the same.
unfortunately I did not update to my latest email address, a wetware mistake on my behalf. I am sorry!
I have been very polite in the email I sent asking if there is any way you can assist in rectifying the situation. I did not attack your software or youself but if this is an issue i will unsubscribe and forget there ever was a RC Universe. Are you going to address the problem or belittle me further?
Gerhard Ras.
Old 01-22-2020, 10:45 AM
Grassie1

Thank you. the problem has been solved.