Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Forum questions or problems
Reload this Page >

Posting Zapped for mild criticism of a Moderator

Community
Search
Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

Posting Zapped for mild criticism of a Moderator

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2003, 04:27 PM
ShempHoward
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Posting Zapped for mild criticism of a Moderator

I posted a question for Bax in the OS Support Forum in which he replied in a very
generic and somewhat evasive manner. When I repied questioning why he did not seem to know what parts were available for older OS engines my reply was deleted by Hobbsy as it apparently wasn't to his liking and indicated that any critcim of RCU Mods will not be tolerated even if they give out the wrong answer to those of us who depend on them knowing the right answer.

In this case a new RCU member needed parts for his OS 28F. Bax repsonded by saying parts for that engine are not available any longer but upon doing a quick search on Tower I found they were available and was finally able to make the part numbers known to the RCU member needing the info. This is part and parcel why we (members) are here as a useful exchange of correct information often helps people a great deal. It's a sad day when a member cannot point out that a Modertor is wrong or question his accuracy without fear of being censored. My intent was not to embarass or nake him appear foolish - I just wanted an answer as to why
he did not know about the "proprietary" older OS part stock that Tower maintains for many older engines. But nobody can see this now because it was deleted.