Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > FPV, UAV & Drones
Reload this Page >

mavlink waiting for hearbeats.

Community
Search
Notices
FPV, UAV & Drones Discuss all aspects of First Person View (FPV), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) and Drones in this forum

mavlink waiting for hearbeats.

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2016, 03:15 PM
bsblhater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mavlink waiting for hearbeats.

hello everyone. I have a qrx 350 pro and iam trying to get my osd to work on my fpv goggles. I sent out my devo m flight controller to be modded for my minum osd module. iam using a gopro hero 3 for my video. all I get on my goggles is the overlay and the waiting for mavlink hearbeats. I understand the the minum osd might not be set to work with the mavlink protocall. so last night I ordered the ftdi adapter to usb to access the minum osd software and controls. does anyone know of this issue that can put me onto the right track. iam going to try to attach a image of the way iam wired up.. I was hoping not to have to become a programmer to get this stuff to work out of the package. and yes I have been on and belong to the walkera support website as well. and I have read countless articles on this being a issue. but I need help. I get telemetry on my devo 10 but now iam using the goggles and cant see the devo 10 screen. I have used the goggles just 3 times . my flights are improving just need to see the important telemetry. in the diagram I do not have a wire for the tx.

thankyou
jim waters.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DiagramaMinimOSD.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	2172951  

Last edited by bsblhater; 07-14-2016 at 03:18 PM.