Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

R2006GS receiver

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2016, 12:57 PM
ponderosa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default R2006GS receiver

The directions say to "press and hold the Easy Link button located on the receiver for two seconds and release it" I don't have a button on the receiver unless it is a hole labeled SW which seems to have a touch plate at the bottom of the hole. Is that my Easy Link button?
Old 03-21-2016, 06:32 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

The "SW" is the link switch. Some of the receivers are better marked.
Old 01-18-2018, 12:00 AM
asadullah.butt911

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question How to connect R2006Gs with multiple Servos

Hello Sir, I'm having following setup:
  1. R2006GS receiver with T6J transmitter
  2. Battery pack Gens 1300mAh (7.4V) 2S1P 25C LiPo
  3. HI tec 311 Servos ( No load current 160mA)
I'm trying to connect 2 similar servos to the receiver but in vain... I tried the following approach, can you help me pleas?

I connected the receiver with 7.4V voltage source through an ESC. The ESC gave a steady output of 5V. I used a single above mentioned servo which worked fine. As soon as I connected the other servo the receiver will loose connection to the transmitter and both my servos won't work.
Old 01-18-2018, 08:08 AM
FUTABA-RC

Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts

Hi - try connecting the RX battery directly to the RX without using the ESC. There is no reason for what you are observing to happen under normal circumstances. Also, when the servos stop responding is the LED on the RX still lit, and if so, what color is it?