Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

32MZ and F173 temp sensors..

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2019, 02:34 PM
DrScoles
My Feedback: (18)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default 32MZ and F173 temp sensors..

Having trouble recognizing. Using 7014, positive I have it in the fasttest mode, both LED 's green. sensors show green, I've named the specific sensor. used to have to enter ID, its not letting me put the whole number in... tried a bunch of different combos, but instructions say I don't have to enter, it should just work. I have this on another plane that I used the 18mz on... worked fine. What am I missing???

Thanks, Mike
Old 11-09-2019, 08:43 PM
FUTABA-RC

Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts

I've not used that sensor, but looking at the manual it does not appear that you have to use a sensor ID. Have tried leaving the ID set as zero when assigning it to a slot? Also make sure that the slot you have chosen is not in use by another sensor.
Old 11-10-2019, 08:44 AM
DrScoles
My Feedback: (18)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Yes, left ID at 0. even put the sensor farther down on 6 or 7 to make sure I wasn't using a filled slot.... Any other ideas? I had them on a card mustang a few years ago, deleted the program when I sold the plane.... But the 32MZ seems different anyway with telemetry.
Old 11-10-2019, 09:37 AM
FUTABA-RC

Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts

I've found that I sometimes need to re-link the TX/RX after messing with telemetry sensors.

And just to confirm, have you registered the sensor using the method shown on page 115 of the manual? This is not the same thing as assigning it to a slot in the transmitter menu.

https://futabausa.com/wp-content/upl...L_MANUAL_2.pdf