Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

9Z ATV Function

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2002, 07:43 AM
Chris Hinds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9Z ATV Function

On my 9Z I can get ATV of 140% on all channels EXCEPT Pitch (Helicopter mode). I can only get 110% on this channel and this is where I need much more travel available. Is there something silly I'm doing. I assume I got the chain of command right:

Stick ==> ATV ==> AFR ==> Pitch Curve

I can get 140% AFR, but only 110% ATV. Everything else is set to defaults i.e. the curve goes from 0 to 100 linear.

Help a little confused by this!

Thanks

Chris

BTW is there a menu where I can select how I like my coffee? It seems to do everything else
Old 08-20-2002, 12:27 PM
amcross
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9Z ATV Function

:-) Sorry, chris, no coffee...

and no way to increase the ATV beyond that point either while in certain helicopter head types. The system already knows that you would overdrive the servo in certain inputs and limits the pitch travel available.

Note that ATV DOES NOT limit AFR (so AFR can go past hte ATV point) unless you set it to do so in the ATV screen by setting type to LIMITER.

(To get a better feel for ATV/AFR/DR/etc, if you've not already done so, please see the 9Z FAQ, and also the "Getting to Know the 9Z Guide" available for free download on the manuals page).