Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

Futaba receiver R114-F

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 10:06 AM
johnny jjj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba receiver R114-F

Hello, JJ here. Is there any way I can get a schematic for the "R114-f" Futaba receiver? I must have plugged the ESC in backward or something. Channel three dosn't work now. the other channels work. But it's a bit backward with the throttle on channel four, or one. (ha,ha)
Anyway if I could get a schematic for it, I'm sure I could screw the whole thing up instead of just channel three. thanks JJ
Old 06-08-2006, 04:02 PM
Krysta

Default RE: Futaba receiver R114-F

Hi JJ,

Unfortunately, we do not have schematics nor any of the tuning procedures available to the public, only to our Service and Repair staff.

I hope you find this information helpful. You can also reach our Futaba support technical team at 217-398-8970, or via fax at 217-398-7721.

Sincerely,
Krysta Hunt
Lead Futaba Customer Service and Programming Technician
Futaba Service Center USA

ORIGINAL: johnny jjj

Hello, JJ here. Is there any way I can get a schematic for the "R114-f" Futaba receiver? I must have plugged the ESC in backward or something. Channel three dosn't work now. the other channels work. But it's a bit backward with the throttle on channel four, or one. (ha,ha)
Anyway if I could get a schematic for it, I'm sure I could screw the whole thing up instead of just channel three. thanks JJ
Old 06-09-2006, 12:50 AM
johnny jjj

Thanks for your prompt reply. Maybe I'll give the tec support a call. jj
Old 06-09-2006, 07:59 AM
Krysta

You're welcome, unfortunatley, they will not supply this either as it is propietary information.

I hope you find this information helpful. You can also reach our Futaba support technical team at 217-398-8970, or via fax at 217-398-7721.

Sincerely,
Krysta Hunt
Lead Futaba Customer Service and Programming Technician
Futaba Service Center USA

ORIGINAL: johnny jjj

Thanks for your prompt reply. Maybe I'll give the tec support a call. jj