Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

R146iP receiver question

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 03:15 PM
sirmombo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default R146iP receiver question

I just received a R146iP receiver that I was planning on using with a Futaba 9C receiver. I installed the appropriate crystal and the servo's don't respond to the transmitter. Is this a compatible cominbation? I double checked that the 9C is using PCM.

I also noticed this receiver only has a range of 300 meters. This is going in a large airplane. Would I be better off with a R138DP receiver?

Thanks,
Bill
Old 06-09-2006, 06:41 PM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 352 Likes on 282 Posts
Default RE: R146iP receiver question

I'm sure they are gone for the weekend so I'll answer this but Krysta and Bax are the final word in the Futaba forums.

Did you use a single conversion (black tagged) crystal? Also if you change from ppm to pcm you have to power off and on the transmitter to commit the change.

Also yes, its designed for park fliers and micro's.