Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

FF9C Super??

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 03:56 AM
ross001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FF9C Super??

Hi,

I have found a place in England where I want to buy a Futaba 9 channel radio and the only one I can find is a FF9C Super. Is this the same as the 9CAP or 9CHP??

Also, Is there any difference between the CHP and CAP??

Thanks,
Ross

Old 06-11-2006, 05:23 AM
RGN01

Default RE: FF9C Super??

Ross,

I've just upgraded from the 9CAP to 9 Super and it is simply a newer updated version with a few more mixes, an extra timer and a blue rather than green LED for TX signal!

If you get one try to get the synthesised version rather than the crystal version but it only goes to channel 90 so does not cover the higher frequencies you use in SA.

The CHP is the heli version while the CAP is the aero version - basically the same but with some switch assignment differences. The ratchet on the throttle is easy to add/remove once you remove the back of the TX.

All in all, a great TX and well worth the money IMHO!

I'll PM you as I'm moving to Johannesburg soon and perhaps you can give me some pointers on flying there!

Richard
Old 06-11-2006, 07:04 AM
ross001

Default RE: FF9C Super??

Thanks Richard,

I fly on 35 300 normally, and our frequencies range from 66 (35 060) to 104 (35 440) so not really a problem with the synthesised version.
Thanks for all the info.
Which part of Jo'burg will you be moving to?? If you want have a look at this link www.samaa.org.za - There are some setails about the clubs in S.A.

I fly helis, is there a problem if I get the CAP??

Thanks again,
Ross