Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

3305 crash me a plane please help me

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 05:34 PM
AEROFUNRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3305 crash me a plane please help me

hi sr. i have alot of problems whit the 3305 servos waooo they dont have any problems whit the gears just whit the eletronical i buy like 20 of that servos and dont wan to put i my birds i lost a plane whith one of those servos i buy it because the price am the another servos have like bas contact futaba tell me that cut the plug in the extention but that dont work good for me the servos work like slowly whit out force what can i do [&o] please help me i lost my patty great planes whit that servos all my life this is the first time i have a failure whith futaba and i and very sad i expent alot of money on those servos can i send the servos to you whath i do now thanks
Old 06-26-2006, 07:44 PM
AEROFUNRC

Default RE: 3305 crash me a plane please help me

i been using futaba since i was 4 now i am 21 this is the first failure from you guys [&:] i have fgs , attack , super 7 ,6x a , conquest ,skyport ,super 8 now i use the 9 cap
Old 06-28-2006, 12:38 PM
AEROFUNRC

[]
Old 06-28-2006, 04:34 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

There are thousands and thousands of the Futaba S3305 servo being used by modelers. From time-to-time, one servo may fail for any number of reasons. If you find that because of long servo leads the servos do not operate properly, then you may need to re-think your system installation. You may need to investigate closely why your model crashed. If it was one servo, that doesn't mean that the other servos of the same type are bad. It's something you need to check carefully.
Old 06-28-2006, 10:04 PM
AEROFUNRC

ok the problem is that all my 3305 got alot of bad contact futaba tell me to solder direct whith no plug extention y do it one and is not one is many of my servos what i do now i spend some of my money in that lol i have low response i clean it up the contact and they still running bad then the other got low response or no force
Old 06-28-2006, 10:07 PM
AEROFUNRC

forget to say thanks