Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

GV-1 Governor set up problem

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 07:13 AM
zorka
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GV-1 Governor set up problem

Hi,

Have recently tried installing a brand new GV1 on my Hyper Raptor Titan.

When initially programing the GV1 I am able to set the Idle Limit, The High Limit but no matter what I do the Stop limit always gives an -ERR- error message.

I ensured the ATVs where close to 100m, adjusted throttle linkage accordingly and setting the Stop limit below the Idle limit with throttle trim down as per instructions.

It just refuses to program the STOP limit issuing an -ERR- message.

Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thx
Old 07-26-2006, 01:54 AM
gnichola

Default RE: GV-1 Governor set up problem

So, if you look at your throttle servo, and go from High to Low to Stop, you see movement of the servo and you see the servo move when going to from low to Stop? The only time I have seen the issue you are talking about is when the stop really isn't far enough below the idle position...the Limit setting on the radio was preventing it from going below idle.

Regards, Guy
Old 07-26-2006, 07:26 AM
zorka
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: GV-1 Governor set up problem

Thx Gnichola,

Yes there is ample movement. I also tried setting the idle position much higher to see if that would enabling programing the stop farther down from idle but still that did noty work. There was servo movement for sure on the initial setup from idle to engine cut off. Its the actual setting that I use to turn the engine of from idle presently.