Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

Glitches, help needed

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2007, 01:52 AM
Mark Burgess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Glitches, help needed

It does, one of the first things I tried....

Mark
Old 12-24-2007, 02:12 AM
NM2K
My Feedback: (14)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm not usually bowled over by extra large models, but extra large models, especially ones that are drop-dead gorgeous models of my favorite airplane, the Ultimate Biplane, are the exception. Wow! What a picture! Thanks for posting the pic.

I have to look into obtaining one of those power panels. It has to be extremely helpful.

Ed Cregger
Old 12-30-2007, 04:36 AM
Mark Burgess

[:@]42 degrees C outside today so being 1 of 3 fools out at the field I setup the plane. Battled like crazy to get the motor started and between blinks of sweat noticed the fuel tube loop on the carby had kinked over one of the standoffs. Anyhow.........

I think I've traced A problem to the Emcotec DPSI micro ignition switch. With it totally unplugged from the system and a spare 1000 mHa battery plugged into my mates borrowed Ignition. I can get about 56 slightly longer than normal paces range before all the surfaces start to glitch a bit. I finger to the TX arial stops it. 56 paces to me is longer than 100 feet which is the recommended range check distance, not so ?

My rudder servo still jitters at varying distances but only about 1cm travel max.

So I recon I need to swop my ignition cut off and the ignition.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:52 PM
fooofighter

Hi Hey I had that same crazy thing happen to me!!! and i found it to be the same thing DIRTYBIRD said. It was the servo Ext. bad plug!
Hope thats it and you can solve it! Fooofighter