RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Gas Engines (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/gas-engines-142/)
-   -   SYSSA 30CC GAS MADE IN USA (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/gas-engines-142/8862472-syssa-30cc-gas-made-usa.html)

Syssa Aircraft 01-16-2010 09:18 AM

RE: SYSSA 30CC GAS MADE IN USA

Richard...emailed you...

Not sure when we are advertising anywhere yet...several customers that have received their first engine and bought another one.

I personally worked from 5am yesterday until 11:50pm so apologies ahead of time for spelling errors.:)
Several bright and dedicated people are working hard to increase production, better processes, make all the systems more efficient.

I apologize to everyone else ahead of time for this next paragraph.
Really tired now and not in the mood to see your second post Plnecrazy. It is not accurate in any way, shape or form...as a matter of fact it is completely inaccurate. Are you working for a competitor or something? Do you want to make your own engine? I heard several strange stories from several of my customers about you contacting them with strange and "ungood" things to say about me and the SAP-180HP. Normally I would ignore something like this...but it just seems quite strange to me...and not very professional.

That's enough for that...I just want to answer questions about the engine, make it better and help people get flying with gas.
We're already starting the next run of blocks. We have a ton already made, but need to start now!

Everyone that ordered an engine will be getting it very soon. We finally have almost all the rods ready...
Not sure if we'll will be able to build inventory soon, but we'll try like heck...and the wait will go down. Believe me...we are trying not to be exclusive and I'd like nothing more than to have engines on the shelf ready to go out...also dealers will be in every part of the world as well.

The amount of work and time that went into this engine, the design, the testing, the shop setup, the material suppliers, the input, the plethora of machining, special gages, assembly and test fixtures, the hundreds of hours of CNC programming, the million other details of manufacturing, the support from my loving wife and family (quite important!) - only a few really know...but let me tell you...it is an immense amount of work. I did not buy another engine company or process. Everything was designed and started from scratch, by a modeler for modelers.

Generally, I check email every hour or so during the week...emailing or calling is the best way to reach me;)

Just also wanted to give a big thank you to all our customers who helped make the SAP a reality...not to mention a ton of other people!

RichAur 01-16-2010 09:19 AM

Don't be sorry Cadconversions - this is what these forums are for. Have an opinion, vent a little, provide feedback, debate a little, share some info - look-up the meaning of forum.

I consider myself a patient man. I don't sweat-it if I order something from the US and doesn't show up for 2-3 maybe 4 weeks taking into consideration the busy christmas period (and the man should have at least a couple of days off). I gave this order more than 4 weeks before annoying Todd with an email, if I make contact and express some concern over the delay I would expect a simple reply with an estimated date or a date it was sent - I would hope my $500 odd dollars of patronage would get me this. I was definatly not concerned at a month and maybe he didn't get my first email query but to ignore my third email at the 6th week my concerns where escalating, towards the point I was worried it was lost in the mail and at this point I still don't know if has been sent and lost or if it has not (which I suspect and hope). As you could imagine when I see people who have their engines who's orders were latter than mine ... well I would just like to know.

I don't like to bring controversial topics or personal grievances to forums as there is always some one who has "had enough' or has a personal connection or has dealt with the issues before- thats going to happen - but as I said before I have tried to contact Todd several times over the last month without response. Since that method did not work and he is active in this forum I have held off for another month without any response before breaking down and posting. I think I would be a little more understanding and patient if I knew the facts behind the delay. I am sure I will get a resolve one way or the other (which I hope is a shiny new engine in the mail) - all in due time.

On a lighter note - at least the kids know what day christmas is!:D

Regards

ghoffman 01-16-2010 10:01 AM

I really like the fact that the designer/owner are available for discussion, or if you are nearby, you can visit Todd. On the DLE-30 threads, they are waiting for them as well, and the damn thing doesn't run well at low throttle positions anyway. Bravo to SAP for making a first class engine.

PacificNWSkyPilot 01-16-2010 11:05 AM

When Todd doesn't show up in here is when it seems to raise the most eyebrows. Todd isn't here for a very simple reason. Because he's working very hard at those times.He can be here spending the time TELLING you that he's doing what you want him to be doing...or he can be DOING it and not wasting the time writing to you.

Every one of you....every one of US....knew coming in that Todd would not be getting us that engine in a week or two. Reading through a few pages of the forum early on, anybody could see that he's got a growing company with growing pains.

Now, this is from me, and me only. Setting up a factory, big or small, there are a thousand details that are not evident at the start, and many more that show up as time goes on. Todd has NEVER failed to tell you this and has made it very clear that this is a work in progress. He could put them out faster and cheaper and then you wouldn't be making noises but he won't do that....and we're lucky he has that kind of integrity.

Those of you sitting there whining about "customer service" and "I've waited 4 or 6 whole weeks" (I waited well over 3 months and knew it would take a good long time) knew that the purchase of this engine is an investment ina rare find these days....an AMERICAN engine maker. On top of that, the maker of a showpiece engine.

If you didn't read enough of this forum to know these these are not fast-food engines, then you know it now. If you made that mistake andyou think that you do not want your order,there are thoseof us will take your number in line with just a PM or phone call from Todd.

So, Todd, this is to let youknow I'd be willing totake theplace in lineof the first one of these guysthat cancel their deal.

Anybody else willing to get another Syssa engine with reduced waiting time??

Just consider me part of your extended family!

ttmv 01-16-2010 11:08 AM

what is Todds Web site Thanks

PacificNWSkyPilot 01-16-2010 11:10 AM

http://syssaaircraft.com/sap.html

PlaneKrazee 01-16-2010 11:21 AM

Andy,

Tower doesn't bill your CC for back orders until they ship.

Todd,

I do not work for anyone but myself and my customers in my line of work which has nothing to do with R/C engines.

As far as comments, I say what others had said to me regarding your billing practices, engine port timing, choke design, prop driver size and length from the prop driver to cylinder. Some of the design is not what I would have done if starting from scratch, but hey, it's your company, your money and time. When you were designing the engine I had recommended you use port timing similar to the 160fx, may have been better for swinging larger props at lower rpm.

You have a good product at a competitive price.

Your engine makes more power the the MVVS 160 gas but not as much as a OS 160 FX glow. (which some were inferring earlier in the thread) And it weighs much less than any other 20-30cc gas engine, other than the DLE 30. but we are not going to go there.

Don't try to sound as though you are being attacked, at least not by me.

AJsToyz 01-16-2010 12:12 PM

not even talking anymore.

karolh 01-16-2010 03:50 PM

Come on you guys where is all the good cheer, don't tell me that it's all finished, the holidays was just a couple of weeks ago [8D]

Karol

RCVFR 01-16-2010 05:00 PM

ORIGINAL: tsyssa

I apologize to everyone else ahead of time for this next paragraph.
Really tired now and not in the mood to see your second post Plnecrazy. It is not accurate in any way, shape or form...as a matter of fact it is completely inaccurate. Are you working for a competitor or something? Do you want to make your own engine? I heard several strange stories from several of my customers about you contacting them with strange and ''ungood'' things to say about me and the SAP-180HP. Normally I would ignore something like this...but it just seems quite strange to me...and not very professional.

Generally, I check email every hour or so during the week...emailing or calling is the best way to reach me;)

Just also wanted to give a big thank you to all our customers who helped make the SAP a reality...not to mention a ton of other people!
Todd, you are in a really unusual business: RC hobby product mfg and sales. The biggest threat to the well being of your enterprise is not from your competition but from customers or those who pretend at such. You are an artisan enterprise in a Walmart oriented, entitlement based marketplace. Your product will be compared to automobile manufacturers, your service to medical practitioner services, and your integrity to the worst to be found. Most of the satisfied customers don't trouble to shout about it. The whiners whine. It's what they do.

Them what can, do; them what can't, complain about them what can.

Persevere. [sm=thumbs_up.gif]

MikeAndersonCA 01-16-2010 05:57 PM

ORIGINAL: RichAur
My order No. was 324. I have sent you several emails asking if it had been shipped or at least update on when it would be. Richard
I feel your pain mate. I'm only 600 km from the factory and I'm still waiting (order 320) . . . .

Scooterpilot 01-16-2010 06:02 PM

I ordered this engine knowing it would be a long time before it was delivered. This was not an issue for me. I knew it was a newly designed motor and it is not manufactured overseas.

I'm glad I ordered the engine. There is no comparing this motor to the China made engines; nor, can you come close to comparing the Customer Service.

I'd order another one in a heartbeat.

Regards,

YUKONFLYR 01-16-2010 06:45 PM

I ordered my engine back in August of 2009. I have waited so far the better part of 6 months. I do not know what my order number is or what vin number of engine I might receive. I consider myself to be a patient person and certinaly do not want to hound a supplier but I am seriously concerned that somehow my order has been forgotten or put on the back burner.

Today a friend came to see me about another RC company that went belly up and now he has a fight on his hand to get the money back.

Since I have waited 6 months I probably do not have a leg to stand on with my CC company which is causing me much stress.

It would really be nice Todd if you could please let me know when the engine will be shipped with a realistic timeline. I have been waiting that two weeks for about 4 months now!

As I said above, I do not want to hound a supplier but I have waited so long now I am considering selling the plane that I bought for this engine and scrapping the project and moving on.

[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

Has anyone else waited since August for the receipt of their SAP-180's, If so please PM me!

Thank you

Richard

splais 01-16-2010 06:53 PM

After reading the gripe session this thread has turned into I wasn't going to bother to post. But in fairness to all, I have to admit until I finally got my engine I was grousing around also. Let me just tell those that are waiting - it is worth the wait. I finally got my engine purring like a kitten after about four 16oz tanks of fuel. It flies a 15.4 pound plane around like it was a mouse. it's turning a Vess/Xoar 18x6 prop at 8700 top end and idles as low as I want it to go. This was my first smaller gasser, so it has amazed me at how stingy on fuel it is and how much power it generates. A 16oz tank will fly it as long as you can stand to be out there. Here are some particulars of my initial problems (mostly me, by the way)

When I first got it I couldn't get it idle low enough to land the sqirrly short coupled plane it is on safely. Had many interesting landings; but it really settled down after about two tanks of gass. don't think it would be a problem on a plane with a longer tail moment.

After I got the plane idling real well, all of a sudden I couldn't get it to run in the 6000-6500rpm range, right were I wanted to fly her most of the time. After many retunes and finally getting it to run just great on the ground, but not in the air, we decided it may be getting warm because the cowl cutout was not big enough to let it breath. I doubled the size of the rear cutout (that old 1:3 in-out ratio) and voila, it is purring like a kitten. If I had any comment on tuning, it might be that the needles are sensitive and you should make small changes.

Everything about this engine is just great. It looks cool as hell, flies great, I love the choke, and the power seems more than enough for the size planes it's going on.

PS: for those of you who seem to be waiting an inordinate amount of time; why don't you just pick up the phone and call Todd, leave a msg, he will get back to you. I have noticed a couple of cases were engines going out of the country seem to be delayed - there a dozen reasons why this could happen - that's what phones are for!

YUKONFLYR 01-16-2010 08:09 PM

splais - I will be on the phone with Todd Monday morning! If you don't mind, how long did you wait for your engine. Is 6 months a normal waiting period to wait? or is it too long? I know it is worth the wait, however I do not have a baseline for that wait, would be nice to know!

splais 01-16-2010 08:17 PM

There is something wrong, no six months is too long. I think about 3-4 months in the beginning; I think he is down to 3-4 weeks right now.

PlaneKrazee 01-16-2010 08:17 PM

splais,

Glad to hear you got the engine sorted out and that it runs well. What plane do you have it on? Is that a Vess or Zoar prop?

splais 01-16-2010 08:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I've tried it with both, about the same. My eventual prop will probably be a Xoar 18x8.

YUKONFLYR 01-16-2010 08:36 PM

Splais - I acutally have lost track of how many times I have been told it will ship in another two weeks. I was also told that I would be notified when my engine would ship. About a month ago I was again told it would ship in just two weeks, something about a problem with anodizing ect.

Monday I will go thru my email log and get my order number.

I feel that I have been patient and since I paid for this engine on the initial order date of August 2009 I would be boderline hostile if others that ordered in Sept, Oct and November were getting their engines before me.

To Date I have received no word that my engine has shipped. Had I been told when I ordered this engine that it would take 6 months and that I had to prepay, at least I would have been able to choose if I still wanted to order or not.

If I sound frustrated...........I am! my appoligies.

Again, if any one else has been waiting since August 2009, please PM me. God I hope I am not the only one waiting for a half of a year!

PlaneKrazee 01-16-2010 08:59 PM

Yukonflyr,

Reading this thread I'd say many people who placed their order after you have received their engines.

Give Todd a call or better still email him straight away (he likes to talk on the phone, but his time would be better utilized by email responses)

YUKONFLYR 01-16-2010 10:02 PM

PlaneKrazze - I actually emailed Todd earlier this week, Monday or Tuesday, have yet to get a response. I guess I will be on the phone with him Monday to find out what is going on. I actually am at a loss as to why others would have their engines with a later order than myself, or why Syssa Aircraft would fill orders not based on order date. I guess it is safe to say that my engine went to someone else and Syssa is still using my $$$$ while I wait! Speculation at best, but at this point, plausable......totally!

August 27th 2009 order processed...order # 288, visa debited $491.85 USD
Sept 29th 2009 Parts held up by the anodizer, a couple of days to get it out to me.
Nov 19th 2009, order should go out by the end of the following week......
Jan 7th 2010, email to Syssa still unanswered..........

So thats 142 days today and counting.....and no confirmation of shipping despite promises! Somehow I am not very impressed by this purchase. Monday Morning simply can not come fast enough!

PacificNWSkyPilot 01-16-2010 11:40 PM

What is your order number, Yukon?  We know enough about each other's numbers that we'll know when it was placed just by that..  Mine was 303, and my engine came in with the Vin # (I checked) ending in 307.

YUKONFLYR 01-16-2010 11:48 PM

My order number was 288 placed August 27th 2009.
Sept 29th 2009 I was told it would be shipping out in a couple of days, held up by the anodizer.......
Nov 19th 2009, it was going to ship out at the end of the following week..............
Jan 7th I emailed Todd and am still waiting for a reply.

So thats 142 days and counting, still no shipping confirmation from Syssa..........[:@]

JohnB96041 01-16-2010 11:49 PM

Not much for me to say, but it sounds like YukonFlyers engine might be in a customs warehouse somewhere between the U.S.A. and Canada.

PacificNWSkyPilot 01-16-2010 11:58 PM

ORIGINAL: splais

There is something wrong, no six months is too long. I think about 3-4 months in the beginning; I think he is down to 3-4 weeks right now.
I'm thinking that estimate is a bit optimistic and was a little premature, he's had a few hitches that went on that he has had to address. Most of them were mentioned here in the forum. I'm going to guess he's worked it down to 1 to 2 months now, from the indicators here on the threads and when the guys have been getting theirs. And I know nobody wants to hear this, but Todd has to continue to work toward the future and that means at least a little time has to be spent toward the next model of engine that will be coming out. Last observation in my lineup, Todd has people doing things like castings and such, and he has to get the castingshere so he can do his machining on them and make them into the finished product. I can tell you from painful experience that these guys will promise you the world and right on time, and then deliver when they're good and ready. I've also been in the position of having all the castings I needed but ALL of them are substandard, and you have to refuse the WHOLE shipment. This is more common than you'd think. It takes time to develop good, honest, dependable suppliers for these things.

Probably the only difference betweenTodd and I is that I'd take Star Trek's Scotty's approach, and estimate 8 months and then get them to you in 4 to 6 months to look like the hero.....But that's just me...

Like I said, I think it will be some time before we can expect the turnaround time to be in the 2 week range. But as the guys have been saying here, these engines are TOTALLY worth any wait, no matter how long. I really can't wait to get my second Syssa. And I REALLY can't wait to see what other models he's going to cook up!

I didn't get my plane done in time to take it to the club meeting Thursday night, and all the guys knew it had the Syssa on it. I thought they were going to lynch me for not bringing it for them to ooogle it! I even had a couple call me today and make me promise to have it done for next month's meeting! If I don't get this Coupe done by then I just might lynch MYSELF!!

PacificNWSkyPilot 01-17-2010 12:03 AM

ORIGINAL: JohnB96041

Not much for me to say, but it sounds like YukonFlyers engine might be in a customs warehouse somewhere between the U.S.A. and Canada.
Sounds that way to me too. Wasn't there a guy from Canada a while back saying he hadn't seen it and Todd was trying to find it because he had shipped it some time earlier than that? That wasn't Yukon, was it? I don't have time to go back through the thread right now, maybe I'll take the time tomorrow.

MTK 01-17-2010 12:21 AM

ORIGINAL: PlaneKrazee

Andy,

Tower doesn't bill your CC for back orders until they ship.

Todd,

I do not work for anyone but myself and my customers in my line of work which has nothing to do with R/C engines.

As far as comments, I say what others had said to me regarding your billing practices, engine port timing, choke design, prop driver size and length from the prop driver to cylinder. Some of the design is not what I would have done if starting from scratch, but hey, it's your company, your money and time. When you were designing the engine I had recommended you use port timing similar to the 160fx, may have been better for swinging larger props at lower rpm.

You have a good product at a competitive price.

Your engine makes more power the the MVVS 160 gas but not as much as a OS 160 FX glow. (which some were inferring earlier in the thread) And it weighs much less than any other 20-30cc gas engine, other than the DLE 30. but we are not going to go there.

Don't try to sound as though you are being attacked, at least not by me.
Plankraze,

Were you the person who wanted to do a head to head comparison between the SAP and DL30cc? If you did, what was the outcome?

FYIThe SAP is stronger than the OS160, both engines similarly equipped. I run both with tuned exhaust and the 160 is pumped. Forget about the fact that each is run on different fuel for a moment....Running a 18.1x10, 17x12, 17x13 APC on both engines, the SAP has more beans. It should be noted that the SAP was not intended to be used as a pattern engine and I suppose neither was the OS. But many used the OS in pattern applications and I, and several others, are using the SAP in pattern currently

There are only a couple engines in this size range that will outperform the SAP...they are glow, pattern type engines, one 2 stroke and the other 4 stroke.

If one ran the SAP in its intended application, plain sport flying, using smaller props that allow the engine to get in its power band, it's table manners are possibly best in class. I am a big fan of the SAP 30cc engine as you can tell.

Matt Kebabjian

highfly3D 01-17-2010 05:14 AM

$429 for a 30cc engine guys be happy with a DLE 30cc....

PacificNWSkyPilot 01-17-2010 05:56 AM

$429.00 for a masterpiece, happy doesn't begin to describe that.  For less you can get less.  I'm sure it runs fine.  I have lesser engines the same size, like the DLE....I'm happy with them, in a "I have a Ford Tempo and it runs just fine" sort of way.

We'll just call this Syssa engine the "I have a Ford mustang convertible with rack-and-pinion steering and a V-8 engine and it totally kicks butt" kind of being happy.  "Yeah, it cost me more, but I had this in mind when I was shopping.  It turns heads, and I'm just shallow enough to appreciate that!"

So, heck-yeah, get a DLE.  It'll be fine, I'm sure. 

AJsToyz 01-17-2010 07:41 AM

Did they ever get the tilt issue fixed with the DLE ? I'm not talking the stack of gaskets and drilling of the carb either. Sorry I'll take my one stop shopping everything you need except tools and airplane in the box with the Syssa!

I've said this a few times and I'll keep on saying it, add these items and then do your pricing.

Pitts muffler 70.00
Correct length stand offs 20.00
Ignition switch 10.00
Made in USA

and now something to fix the tilt issue.

The DLE just went from 319.00 to 419.00 + you might get your bonus tilt issue!

Some people can run a DLE and be quite happy, go for it !! Some are not, they want something different , something like the SAP-180.

Lets not forget the Saito that costs $$$$ but people buy those, and there are others out there, to each there own.

DamonR 01-17-2010 08:02 AM

Guys,

Who let Todd out of the shop yesterday? I know he's been working long hours to ramp up production, so I guess he deserves some flying time, but we are waiting for the next batch of engines! He looks a little rusty, but it's been a few weeks between flights, the weather hasn't been cooperating here in Connecticut.

Sorry Todd, you know if I shoot, I have to post! :) Here's some new footage of Todd flying his Yak with the SAP 180.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBfrwZEfeYc[/youtube]

I didn't mix any break in fuel, so my SAP 180 Funtana 125 is still in the basement waiting for it's maiden.

I flew my Four Star, Todd's took camera duty.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNOJrsplcuw[/youtube]

AJsToyz 01-17-2010 08:03 AM

ORIGINAL: highfly3D

$429 for a 30cc engine guys be happy with a DLE 30cc....
If you don't like it, or the price why come in the thread that supports it ? I like my engine to run in all orientations at all rpms out of the box no mods. I also like knowing that if or when there is a problem the company is willing to stop production to head problems off not like some others out there.

PacificNWSkyPilot 01-17-2010 08:32 AM

What??? The NERVE of him, taking planes out and testing engines on a saturday!

Oh....wait....That's what I did too....

Never mind...

ghoffman 01-17-2010 08:32 AM

Not to hijack this thread (I have a Syssa coming as well, #380) but our club has a frozen fingers event Jan 31, and we have a Sig Four Star that we are raffling. All of you guys from MA, CT, NJ, NY, etc (if you CA guys want to come, fine!) are welcome. Hey Todd, maybe you can bring my SAP 180 to the event and use the shipping $ to pay the gas bill!

http://www.snhflyingeagles.org/CalendarQueryDetail.asp

<br type="_moz" />

PacificNWSkyPilot 01-17-2010 08:48 AM

What, you don't like us guys from Maine? I see we're not on the guest list....

****SIGH*****

Oh, wait....there we are...."etc."......

ghoffman 01-17-2010 08:53 AM

All are welcome, and I guess NH is like Miami for our Canadian friends! Oh, yea, if you are going to show up and fly, you better have skis or floats, you got to land sometime.

ORIGINAL: TexasSkyPilot

****SIGH*****

PacificNWSkyPilot 01-17-2010 09:03 AM

ORIGINAL: AJsToyz

Did they ever get the tilt issue fixed with the DLE ? I'm not talking the stack of gaskets and drilling of the carb either. Sorry I'll take my one stop shopping everything you need except tools and airplane in the box with the Syssa!

I've said this a few times and I'll keep on saying it, add these items and then do your pricing.

Pitts muffler 70.00
Correct length stand offs 20.00
Ignition switch 10.00
Made in USA

and now something to fix the tilt issue.

The DLE just went from 319.00 to 419.00 + you might get your bonus tilt issue!

Some people can run a DLE and be quite happy, go for it !! Some are not, they want something different , something like the SAP-180.

Lets not forget the Saito that costs $$$$ but people buy those, and there are others out there, to each there own.

EASY, Andy!!

To anyboy who takes any time at all, the Syssa engine stands out from the start. Hehehe.....You're right, though, all myglow motors are Saitos. Nothing like rock-solid dependability to make a hobby even more pleasurable. I've run and flown most of the 2-strokes out there and they're good for speed and lightness, but when you're out flying on a saturday and you want strong, steady power that pulls you through aerobatic maneuvers, andthenthat perfect idle for a smoooooth approach, the Saitos kick butt.

And when you're training somebody? Who needs a balky engine? Newbies have enough to keep track of.

That's what I am looking for with the Syssa too. Hobby = relaxation, and stressing over a touchy motor or engine doesn't have to cut into that. Even if it didn't look like a museum-quality engine, I'd have bought the Syssa just for that strength and dependability.

Not that I wouldn't REALLY enjoy my plane's engine stalling out every timeI throttle back to bank right.....or left...whatever...

You LIVEfor moments like THAT!

Yeah, RIGHT!

PacificNWSkyPilot 01-17-2010 09:07 AM

ORIGINAL: ghoffman

All are welcome, and I guess NH is like Miami for our Canadian friends! Oh, yea, if you are going to show up and fly, you better have skis or floats, you got to land sometime.

ORIGINAL: TexasSkyPilot

****SIGH*****

As you might have guessed, I'm actually not in Maine these days....so it might be a little far for me. I've got floats on my UltraStick 60, with a Saito 100 on it....that would really be awesome on the snow, I'll bet. We used to use floats all the time in Maine. I hope you will excuse my absence, it's unavoidable....

ghoffman 01-17-2010 09:19 AM

I really like the engine to run when I want it to, and not crap out when it turns sideways (that never happens in an airplane). Yea, I am funny like that.

AJsToyz 01-17-2010 09:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Jim,

Whats a glow engine? I thought they all run on gas ?! LOL The only to glow planes I have are a Tiger 60 with a Saito 1.00 and a H9 Frenzy with a Saito 1.25 . I do like not having the slime on the planes, thats why I'm flying gas and electric.

Sorry for getting cranky! :D If people have problems with something why do they show there face where that something is ??

Ok, going back to play, had to change a few things on the Decathlon. I hope I don't need to make to much more room for air flow like Spais, my poor plane doesn't have the cowel size like yours!

Andy