Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

!!!!!!!!!!!Graphics for planes!!!!!!!!

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

!!!!!!!!!!!Graphics for planes!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2004, 07:58 PM
40%plane
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default !!!!!!!!!!!Graphics for planes!!!!!!!!

Hi guys,
just wanted to share with all of you, I just got my order of graphics from aero3dgfx.com. Man these are sweet, was very impressed, all the complex logo come in one piece, no 2-3 layers like my buddy got from another place. Complex graphics like a holographic logo and a black background already come assembled this makes things so easy and all the backing was trued so you just had to tape it in place and apply. These things are sweet, I e-mailed mike at aero3dgfx because i needed some graphics that he did not have, and he fixed me right up. If i can figure it out this post will have a pic of the brison logo he made for me.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Xv64414.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	125659  
Old 04-23-2004, 09:35 PM
wgeffon
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: !!!!!!!!!!!Graphics for planes!!!!!!!!

Yup!
Old 04-24-2004, 12:18 AM
DMehalko
My Feedback: (42)

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Yes they are good, but me personally, for the price, i like Kirby's better

David
Old 04-24-2004, 08:42 AM
Hartman9

www.Aero3dgfx.com is a great place to get graphics from I just got a whole bunch for my new 35% Carden.

Yes they are a few dollars more on some items and also a few dollars less on others. However, the time they save you when putting complex graphics together for you before shipping is worth every penny. A friend of mine got some from kirby a couple weeks ago for a wild hare giles and for the cowl he got a big zdz logo. It had a holographic layer over a black layer and you actually had to lay the black down first then position the holographic layer over that and put it on. What was even worse was that he also had Visa, MasterCard and BMW Logos too. Well the master card logo came in 3 pieces the right circle the left circle and then the text. The Same for the visa logo I mean talk about a nightmare trying to put these all on and he eventually scrapped them. The BMW logos were also 3 pieces the main outer ring with BMW on it but the white and blue propellers that go inside were separate pieces. Another nice feature of there graphics is that the backings are all trued to the graphic so alignment is so much faster and easier. Like anything you get what you pay for and this is a shameless plug for a new business who gives you what you want at a great price with excellent results. These are just a few things that set them apart from all the others and they have made a customer out of me.
Old 04-24-2004, 05:29 PM
Mike Bogh
My Feedback: (14)

I always get my graphics from www.cutimages.com
He always surprises me with extra "freebees" and his prices are exceedingly reasonable.
Ordered on Monday, recieved on Friday.....
Old 04-24-2004, 07:30 PM
MR G

You could also check out "cutimages"...I got a couple of DA logos from cut images and I think their pretty good.

www.cutimages.com