ZM2000
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Magnum same as OS?

Lab tests not necessary.

OS cylinder liners peel.

Magnum cylinder liners do not peel.

QED.
That is not true anymore. Its burried. No grave digging please.
Old 10-23-2003, 07:56 AM
yard-dart
My Feedback: (35)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Magnum same as OS?

O.K. already! By now, everyone should know that O.S. and Magnum are two totaly different engines that are made by two different companies that have no affiliation with one another. It is pretty obvious though that Magnum has tried to clone the FX. It's hard for me to believe that they just happen to look exactly like one another. True, the FX line came out at least a year and a half before the XLS, so I think everyone gets the picture. Which one seems to be the better engine since they LOOK exactly alike. I can't go there. I've owned the FX and I've seen the XLS run. I know the FX is a good engine from experience. I believe the XLS is going to give the FX a run for it's money. "Seems" to be just as good in quality and performance, and yes, cheaper. I'm definately not a fan of Magnum's products, but I'm pretty sure I'd buy the new XLS.

John