Community
Search
Notices
Great Planes, TopFlite, Duraplane, US Aircore Support from Bill Baxter for Great Planes distributed brands "Great Planes, TopFlite, DynaFlite, Duraplane & US Aircore"

G.P. Boeing P6

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 09:33 AM
ytrewq

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G.P. Boeing P6

I have just started assembling a G.P. Boeing P6, and converting it to electric. When I have built big biplanes before they have indicated where the balance point of the fuselage is ie. correctly balance whole model then remove the wings and show new balance point of fuselage only. This is great as you can just hang the fuselage and move equipment about to get the flying balance point with less messing about.
Can anyone tell me where this point would be on the P6 so I could hane it from the carrying handle.

Thanks
Alan
Old 10-02-2006, 01:13 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: G.P. Boeing P6

We don't have this information. Perhaps you may be able to get an answer if you inquire in the ARF forum.