Community
Search
Notices
Great Planes, TopFlite, Duraplane, US Aircore Support from Bill Baxter for Great Planes distributed brands "Great Planes, TopFlite, DynaFlite, Duraplane & US Aircore"

Manual and Parts for Aeromaster

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 02:32 PM
robgpd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Manual and Parts for Aeromaster

I have recently aquired an Aeromaster .40-.60 size. I have been trying to find the owners manual and also find out what parts are available. This plane has sat for a few years before I bought it and it appears to be pretty solid. I just want to verify some things in the owners manual for balancing points and weight.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:09 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Manual and Parts for Aeromaster

You'll need to check with:

[email protected]

If it's a Great Planes Aeromaster, likely plans and instructions may be available. Certainly, parts are not likely to be available. If it's an old Andrews Aeromaster, then anything could be problematic. They can tell you at parts support.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:29 PM
dmcmike
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Manual and Parts for Aeromaster

if it's an Andrews Aeromaster, I can copy the instructions from the plans for you, I've got a set with the instructions on it.

I might have a GP Aeromaster instruction book still out in the shop, I'll take a look and let you know.