Community
Search
Notices
Helicopter & Multi-Rotor - All Ads Listings by RCU members of personally owned Helicopters, drones, parts, and kits for sale.

KYz2-2 Bicopter

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2023, 02:07 PM
Bahman
My Feedback: (28)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy KYz2-2 Bicopter

i bought the KYZ2 in fall from Banggood. https://www.banggood.com/KY-Z2-6CH-T...=CN&ID=6287830

I had seen multiple videos of its flight on . Mine turned out to be an absolute dud. It tried to kill itself every time i turned it on. Bnggood was good as afer multiple weeks of back and forth with the support team they also concluded that the model was faulty.
Well I finally received the replacement which is great. Hower, the manual is based on something they sold 2 years back so it references an earlier transmitter. Nice to have newer tx with it but now I can't figure out how to activate the copter. the switches are not the same as the original. I tried various combinations and so far no success. the new transmitter is a HotRC and has a little LCD panel but there is no instructions with it.

If you happen to know anything about the coper, please let me know.
Old 12-12-2023, 02:09 PM
Bahman
My Feedback: (28)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts