Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Servo's buzzing not under load

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2002, 07:51 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Servo's buzzing not under load

Mike,

first...pleasure meeting with you out at toledo this week...hope you had a good return trip.

Question, on my hitec eclipse I noticed that my elevator and aileron servos chatter quite a bit around center and also at times when holding stick position. I tested this now with 2 receivers and all different servos in different planes and even took the load off the servos. I noticed sometimes I can make the elevator or aileron servo chatter or not by moving the throttle/rudder stick from lower left to top right. Sometimes this stops the chatter when it's up top right and sometimes not. Also if I move it back down left it will start.

Sometimes the buzz will stop after leaving the sticks alone for a minute or two and sometimes it comes and goes.

If I turn the tx off the servos chatter stops (not sure if this means anything at all)...As I said this is with 2 different setups and servos and receivers. Have spectra module and each is on different frequency too. both hitec receivers and hitec servos except for one is JR precision servo in elevator which chatters.

Could my tx be putting out noise or some improper signal?
Old 04-10-2002, 09:38 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Servo's buzzing not under load

This is somewhat common. It should be nothing to worry about.

Mike.