Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Aurora 9 Delta Wing programming

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 04:06 PM
c130nut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aurora 9 Delta Wing programming

Hello guys and gals I have bought a Mirage 2000 EDF and cannot figure out the Delta Wing programming. I guess I need elevon? How do you program that in the Aurora 9? I am using a 6 channel receiver. Can somebody route me to the right thread or tell me how to do it? I did not see it in the manual, but I might be overlooking it.
Thanks
Bill Richardson
Old 03-11-2011, 04:59 PM
mando
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Aurora 9 Delta Wing programming

I'll see if I can get ya started...I've set up 4 wings now and only looked at the manual the first time. I'm just saying that the manual didn't help me much either.
Once the initial set up is done I spend a lot of time fine tuning the throws on each aileron for all comands.
Open the system menu mdl type and select 2aile. the next window will open up, should show type: Flying wing(elevon) peck on set.
Exit out of all and open the Model menu EPA, and max out the throws for ch1 and ch2. Exit out to Model menu and open Elevon. Here is where I set up all the throws.
I plug left aileron servo into ch 1 and right aileron servo into ch 2, so then I know that all left servo adjustments are on "Aile" and right servo adjustments are on "ELEV".
This holds true for pg 1/2 and 2/2. I don't know if this is the "correct" way, but it sure works for me. The + and - adj will also control the direction. This radio really makes it easy once you get the hang of it.........
Old 03-11-2011, 06:11 PM
c130nut

That did the trick. Now I have to adjust the rods.
Thanks for the help
Bill R.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:56 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: c130nut Hello guys and gals I have bought a Mirage 2000 EDF and cannot figure out the Delta Wing programming. I guess I need elevon? How do you program that in the Aurora 9? I am using a 6 channel receiver. Can somebody route me to the right thread or tell me how to do it? I did not see it in the manual, but I might be overlooking it. Thanks Bill Richardson
Aurora 9 - Delta Wing - set up EPA, D/R & EXP w/photos
Aurora 9 - Elevon - Set up.
and more
Aurora 9, Spectra 2.4GHz Module & Optima Transceivers - FAQ & Undocumented Features
- Mixes, Setups, Tips. {Individual Links often updated}

Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links

(Quick Seach=Ctrl +F)