Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Hitec HPP-22 Software compatible with Win 8.1?

Old 09-14-2014, 02:57 PM
sportflyer-RCU
My Feedback: (35)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec HPP-22 Software compatible with Win 8.1?

Instructions don't mention anything about Win 8 or Win 8.1
Do I need to install with Admin privileges or just install and run with Admin privileges . Thanks
Old 09-15-2014, 02:27 PM
Texastbird

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have Admin. privilege, and it works fine on my computer. I think to install any program on Win. 8.1, you would have to have admin. level. But I'm not an expert. Good luck.
Old 09-15-2014, 02:44 PM
sportflyer-RCU
My Feedback: (35)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Texastbird View Post
I have Admin. privilege, and it works fine on my computer. I think to install any program on Win. 8.1, you would have to have admin. level. But I'm not an expert. Good luck.
I have admin privileges as well. Maybe I had better install and run the program with admin privileges . One never knows with Windows. I would hate to brick my Spectra module when upgrading to latest SW .