Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Hitec Customer Support

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2003, 06:52 AM
selkirk21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec Customer Support

Mike
I feel I need to let you know about your customer support people. I have been using Hitec products now for many years.
I sent in a couple of 5645 servos for repair because I was having trouble with them when using them on my elevator.
I sent a note in describing the problems I was having and to let me know what the cost would be to repair them, as they were a year or so old.
I received a package back from Hitec last week, and to my surprise, they had sent me back 2 brand new servos.
Now, that is what I call customer service, I wish other companys would follow your example.
I just wanted to say thank you and to let you know your people have never let me down when I have had a problem.
Your people just keep on reinforsing my faith in your products and service.
Thanks again.
Old 10-07-2003, 05:18 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hitec Customer Support