Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Programmable servo question

Old 01-18-2004, 08:10 PM
CCRC1
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Programmable servo question

I have an HS-5645mg servo and I am curious about how the servo can be programed. With the HFP-10 servo programmer I understand that operating speed can be reprogrammed. My question is, programmed in what range? Is the operating speed listed in the specs from Hitec (0.23 sec/60deg. at 4.8v) the maximum speed allowed or can the servo be programed safely at a higher speed with the programmer?
Bottom line, can I speed it up to .15/60deg. at 4.8v with a programmer?
Old 01-19-2004, 07:25 PM
EdwardB
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: Programmable servo question

No. The factory default is set to the fastest speed. You can only slow it down with the programmer. You might be able to accomplish what you're describing by going to 6V.
Old 01-19-2004, 09:50 PM
CCRC1
My Feedback: (13)

Default RE: Programmable servo question

Thanks, I think I'll just break down and buy an HS 5925. That will give me .10 sec. at 4.8v.