Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Miniture Rx Wish List

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2004, 10:45 PM
John C

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Miniture Rx Wish List

I use a SuperSlim 8 channel Rx (came with my Eclipse Spectrum 7 channel radio) in my Skimmer 400 electric, a 555 in my .10 size HOB Spacewalker, Platinum RCD in my Citabria, etc...but I'd like to indicate what I'd like to see in a small, full feature Rx.

The leads on my HS81 servos are short enough, so it's a stretch to have the 555 Rx at the front of the Spacewalker wing with the servos in the assigned location due to the 90 degree bend to the plug in. Therefore, I'd like the end plug in like the SS8. I'd like the footprint to be as small as possible, either 4 plug ins side by side, half of the SS8 current typical arrangement, or laid down 2 X 2, whichever is more space efficient. Remainder of Rx to be as small aspossible, small is more important than weight in my book.

To summarize, give me end connectors in a Rx smaller than the SS8!

Thanks for listening