Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Bad 5645

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 09:39 PM
rc-sport
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad 5645

Mike, I'm sending back a 5645 I bought at Toledo for service. It was working fine when I installed it. Today I did a preflight going over and the servo wouldn't move but I could hear it buzzing. I tried to move the arm and it was locked in the nuetral position. I powered down the servo and the arm moved freely. It was weird I was just wondering what it could be.
Old 04-12-2004, 05:03 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Bad 5645

Typically if a servo is going to fail due to a defect, it is going to fail within the first few minutes. That is why it is a good idea to cycle new servos just to be on the safe side.

We'll fix you up though... sorry about the problem.

Mike.
Old 04-13-2004, 09:53 AM
rc-sport
My Feedback: (12)

Default RE: Bad 5645

Thanks Mike, I sent it in. I was hoping to say hello to you at Toledo and apologies in person for bashing Hitec a few months ago but you just started talking to the guys from RCU, you seemed tied up.