Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Optic 6 Programming Lockup

Old 05-04-2005, 10:27 AM
CFIMEI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Optic 6 Programming Lockup

Hi,

With Optic 6 I was using PMX1 to couple elevator to an aileron channel 1. After passing through several master/slave combinations the Tx totally locked up & had to be shut down/repowered to continue further programming. My Eclipse also occasionally does this. Should I assume that this is "just the way it is" or do you think the Optic lockup is a symptom of something abnormal?

Thanks,

CFIMEI
Old 05-05-2005, 01:04 AM
mglavin
My Feedback: (31)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Optic 6 Programming Lockup

While this maybe inconvenient you’re not likely to perform several MSTR-SLAVE combos’ mid-flight are you?

I'll go on the fence and suggest it simply the way it is.... Its VERY unlikely you'll experience this problem while flying.

I have no technical knowledge of these shortcomings but suggest your simply overwhelming the simple inexpensive computer radio. You know I can confuse my SUPER HIGH ZOOT home PC with things as such; it needs a RESET to get happy again sometimes too