Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Matching Servos With Programer

Old 06-22-2005, 11:26 PM
JLS
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Matching Servos With Programer

Do you have any suggestions for matching servos on the same control surface. I have had troubles getting servos to match perfectly on a split elevator and am about ready to program dual servo wings. For some reason, when I set the end points, they can be perfect when hooked up to the programmer but when I hook up to my reciever with a Y, the end points are different. On occasion, the neutral point is different. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 06-23-2005, 10:37 AM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Matching Servos With Programer

Here's a great series of videos on programming. http://www.downonthedeck.com/videos_instruction.htm

Mike.
Old 06-23-2005, 04:19 PM
JLS
My Feedback: (19)

Default RE: Matching Servos With Programer

Thanks Mike,
While I am downloading the videos, I have a couple of quick questions. What is the typical band width people use for dual servos? Also, what problem arises when trying to program a 1.04 servo with a non updated 1.03 programmer? Would it be inconsistant end points and neutrals?