Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Problem with 5735

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2002, 05:34 AM
fdo300
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problem with 5735

Hi Mike

I just received the Hitec servos for my next proyect and I have a problem with the 5735's
When I connect the servos to a Y- harness one of them start to acting erratically, I mean, if I move the radio stick really slow both servos move correctly, but when I move the stick a little faster one servo work ok and the other ( allways the same one) doesn't move until 4-5 second after the other. If I disconnect the "good" servo from the Y-Harness the "bad" one work ok,
I'm using futaba PCM receiver and Radio
Both servos have a sticker that say may02 !!!

What can I do ???

Thanks

Fernando
Old 12-30-2002, 05:51 PM
MikeMayberry

It sounds like the power bus in the receiver is limiting the current. What you will need to do is power the servos directly. Add another y-harness to the reciever and then plug the other y-harness with the two servos into one end and the battery into the other. Make sure you are using heavy duty harnesses.

Mike.
Old 12-30-2002, 08:42 PM
fdo300

Mike

I did the same test with two 5945 and they work perfect, personally I think it a problem with the servo because the other 5735 work ok connected to any of the Y-harness terminal.
I forgot to tell you that the servor are not connected to the rudder so they pull any load.

regards

Fernando
Old 12-30-2002, 10:32 PM
MikeMayberry

Send it in and we will look at it.

Mike.