Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

605 Centering and Resolution

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2002, 05:25 AM
Jim D
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 605 Centering and Resolution

Hi Mike, I've got a pair of 605's driving the elevator halves of my H9 1/4 Cap 232. The elevators are set up for 3D on high rates using the Dubro long arms on the servos.

Using the long arms and big throws, I've noticed quite a bit of centering error. The 605's are a good value for the price, but is this just too much for them? Plenty of torque and speed, but the lack of centering is very noticable. Is the 5625 quite a bit better or would you suggest going all the way to the coreless line?

Also, I have a pair of your HS77's driving the elevator halves on my Stinger120/G38. The low profile allowed me to mount them on opposite sides, back to back close to the elevator surfaces. Do you have any plans to issue a heavier duty version of this servo? Like with dual Ball Bearings, Metal gears and maybe even a digital version?
Old 04-01-2002, 08:13 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 605 Centering and Resolution

The longer arms will exagerate the centering issue. You would need to go to the digital verion or coreless servos to get more precise centering.

We may see a digital version of the HS-77 in the future but nothing is set as of yet.

Mike.