Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Hitec Aurora 9 slider problem

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 02:05 PM
VanhaKehno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec Aurora 9 slider problem

Hi,
I have this problem with aurora sliders. If i set, let's say Gyro rate (Adjust to function) to any of those side sliders, it works fine for awhile (I think it will forget that slider assignment in reboot though). Then if i adjust something to other slider (pitch/throttle hover, etc.) Aurora seems to forget that first slider totally. It wont adjust that function at all anymore unless i go back to that adjustment function menu (it will show that slider is assigned to that function). But same time other slider stops affecting to its function.
I tried these with VR buttons and with them everything is ok(hover pitch and hover throttle was adjusted fine). Also i noticed if you use those VR buttons to adjust hover pitch etc. screen will always show current adjustment function and rate of adjustment, but when using sliders this wont happen.
When testing hovering adjustment i have had my throttle at approx. middle stick and in monitor it seemed to work until i tried to set any function on other slider.
Auroras firmware version is 1.05(0).
I was basically checking this only through in-built servo monitor, because my helicopter is waiting parts and i am trying to learn to use this nice piece of equipment.

I hope this explanation somehow makes sense to you guys and you could provide some help with this issue.

Regards,
Mikko
Old 05-24-2010, 06:13 AM
VanhaKehno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hitec Aurora 9 slider problem

Ok, i finally got my HPP-22 and updated Aurora 9 to 1.06 and this problem has been fixed in that version.

- Mikko