Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

sf-50?? servo question.

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2011, 01:44 PM
steed2-inactive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sf-50?? servo question.

hey guys, i purchased my flux hp last october and it came new in the box with the hpi sf-50 servo. according to hpi's website the truck should have came with the sf-5 for steering and the sf-50 being an optional upgraded unit?? the torque specs they list is 12 kg/cm and .18 transit speed. i just grabbed another hitech 645 mg servo, for one of my savage x's and it lists the servos power as 9.6 kg/cm and a transit speed of .20 sec.?? my main question is ...did they accidentally put the sf-50 in my truck at the factory and how real are hpi's torque specs? the 645's in my other trucks seem to have more torque than the sf-50?
Old 07-04-2011, 11:21 AM
djyjrlz

Default RE: sf-50?? servo question.

might be a factory upgrade because of people complaining about crap steering servos [&:] either way its a decent servo for free. no downside
Old 07-04-2011, 12:17 PM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My SF 5 was immediately removed and cannibalised for its connector lol (custom lipo balance adaptors ).
Old 07-04-2011, 06:35 PM
Freezetron

My First flux had a SF-20 or SF-5 I believe. The "updated" Fluxs now have SF-50 steering servos with 166 oz of torque.