Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > HPI Monster Truck Forum
Reload this Page >

pipedup's pjt"junkyard underdog"speed machine

Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

pipedup's pjt"junkyard underdog"speed machine

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2013, 12:41 PM
llkoolskillet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey say what you want dude, the people here can make up there own minds but it still looks like you quit. You spend that much time and effort on something only to not run it. It's a purpose built rig and yet you set it aside, ok I understand
Old 08-12-2013, 02:07 PM
pipedup

I am glad you understand, I will sleep better tonight knowing it is ok with you
Old 08-13-2013, 06:42 AM
sshine440

Some of us have more to life than our hobby .....iIts only a hobby for some of us . Just saying ,
Old 08-13-2013, 07:48 AM
llkoolskillet

Chuckle chuckle chuckle... Here we see the same sob story again for an excuse. ^^^ I have a life too, active duty military and I have two small kids and yet I still manage one day out of the week to tinker with my trucks. Even if its for an hour. Don't worry guys I completely understand
Old 08-13-2013, 08:10 AM
pipedup

Glad to hear you are able to "tinker" with your trucks an hour a week. Myself I am either on the lake skiing behind my speedboat, driving the quads around, camping, cruising in my muscle car, riding my motorcycle, playing golf, playing football or even just laying on the beach watching the kids play in the sand. you know 1:1 stuff that a father can do to bond with his kids when not working? I know, I know, it is just another sob story but it really is a rough life doesn't leave alot of time for standing on the side of a road watching a small scale toy waiting to get run over by a car. The good news is it is built and it is not getting wore out so when I feel like "tinkering" I can.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:46 AM
llkoolskillet

Man I'm so excited for you, but don't worry you can keep coming up with all the excuses you want I don't mind. Have fun dude
Old 08-13-2013, 08:49 AM
pipedup

Will do, thanks
Old 08-15-2013, 04:25 AM
supertib

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

xxxxxx

Last edited by supertib; 08-15-2013 at 04:30 AM.
Old 08-15-2013, 04:31 AM
supertib

Originally Posted by llkoolskillet
Chuckle chuckle chuckle... Here we see the same sob story again for an excuse. ^^^ I have a life too, active duty military and I have two small kids and yet I still manage one day out of the week to tinker with my trucks. Even if its for an hour. Don't worry guys I completely understand

Awww whats wrong ? nobody wants to play with you any more ?

here's a hint ! ...drop the rotten attitude and more people will be willing to play and give you credit.......But as it sits right now nobody wants to give you the time of day as you have such a rotten attitude on these forums.... You come across like a immature little kid who's angry because nobody is paying attention to him..... needless to say nobody really cares one way or the other how fast you can make your Savage go...... Why don't you take one of your cars to an actual race track and see how far your attitude and skills take you ! bet you couldn't even make a single lap without your truck falling apart ! !

Last edited by supertib; 08-15-2013 at 05:19 AM.
Old 08-15-2013, 07:03 AM
llkoolskillet

You crack me up dude. The only negative attitude I have is towards these two chuckle heads. I'm sorry but you spend so much time and effort in something only to say I lost interest, come on now it looks a little odd. Especially since so many heated conversations took place over these trucks. Keep one thing in mind I didn't build these trucks of mine to make people like me. Please continue to clown on me, after all one of these guys bought your motor in an attempt to out run mine. I guess it just didn't stack up. If James did pass me up you would have a much different attitude towards how fast a savage can go.
Old 08-15-2013, 07:56 AM
sshine440

Well put Neal ,, could have not said better my self . And for someone to start calling James and me names should b enough to get him x from these forums ,he managed to get me barred from S.C. I'm sure chuckle heads was just a fill in for what he wanted to say . It's just a matter of time .
Old 08-15-2013, 08:51 AM
supertib

Originally Posted by llkoolskillet
You crack me up dude. The only negative attitude I have is towards these two chuckle heads. I'm sorry but you spend so much time and effort in something only to say I lost interest, come on now it looks a little odd. Especially since so many heated conversations took place over these trucks. Keep one thing in mind I didn't build these trucks of mine to make people like me. Please continue to clown on me, after all one of these guys bought your motor in an attempt to out run mine. I guess it just didn't stack up. If James did pass me up you would have a much different attitude towards how fast a savage can go.
No dude..I wouldn't talk any differently one way or the other...James and his project has absolutely nothing to do with how I feel about your attitude on these forums...... Over and over again your the antagonist in these arguments....so much so you have somewhat spoiled the fun any of us would have had following your top speed exploits and this whole contest....You come across like you have a big chip on your shoulder and something to prove..........obviously a very competitive person with a desire to compete, issue is you have chosen the most obscure competition imaginable.....so obscure there is nobody else even competing....so here you are on the forums almost stalking these guys to come play with you....... its obvious and unfortunate that none of these guys care nearly as much about it as you do....... or they would be out there putting in as much effort as you are, which obviously they are not.......

In the end I strongly suggest you take up offroad or onroad racing... you will find hundreds if not thousands of guys to compete against that are as into it as you are.....You will struggle at first, but over time you will climb the ranks and if you have talent you may even win some races..... However win or lose I can promise you that you will have a pile more productive fun then hounding these guys here on the forums...... these guys don't want to play with you, and no amount of badgering on your part is going to make them change their stance..... At this point in time you are basically playing with yourself..... no pun intended
Old 08-15-2013, 08:56 AM
supertib

Originally Posted by sshine440
Well put Neal ,, could have not said better my self . And for someone to start calling James and me names should b enough to get him x from these forums ,he managed to get me barred from S.C. I'm sure chuckle heads was just a fill in for what he wanted to say . It's just a matter of time .

The issue is a very competitive person buying the least competition suitable machine available .... So the only thing that can really be done is argue about them over them on the internet..
Old 08-15-2013, 09:12 AM
llkoolskillet

Steve you got yourself banned from SC by freakin out

It's funny the 3 of you are the only ones who have an issue with me. Majority of people think what I have accomplished is cool, yay for me right lol.

Dont hate on me for callin a duck a duck.
Old 08-15-2013, 09:14 AM
llkoolskillet

Originally Posted by supertib
The issue is a very competitive person buying the least competition suitable machine available .... So the only thing that can really be done is argue about them over them on the internet..
It may be the least suitable for what I'm doing but look at what I've done with lol :P 100mph savage, yeah that's awesome right there dude
Old 08-16-2013, 09:10 AM
llkoolskillet

Someone's reality is a little skewed to start stalking one on personal level. Especially over a toy car!
Old 08-16-2013, 02:17 PM
sv250

Well a few things here. First Steve got banned for having a drunken spat with another mod. Nothing I could do to help him.

LL started his truck and two people came chasing his record. Yea hes cocky, but he holds the title. Neal you should certainly understand. I remember your posts when you were challanged....

I too am extremely busy and understand r/c getting back burnered. I was looking foward to see what James and Steve would do though. I also find it hard to believe that all that R&D and work could be put into a r/c and when it was finally done, he decided not to run it. I mean prolly 20-30 hrs in assembly, only takes 10 min to run.
Old 08-16-2013, 03:51 PM
pipedup

You have been running r/c's long enough to know that it takes longer than 10 minutes to make it run properly, SV. And for the record I spent the time constructing in the winter because that is what I chose to fill my spare time in when I wasn't playing hockey or snowboarding. If you want to see it run that bad how about I send it to you and you get it going since you are so eager to see it rip? I am not in any hurry because I have better things to do with my time right now. Sure there is no doubt skillet holds the record,I held it for quite awhile myself. The thing about records is, they most certainly can and will be beaten.he beats himself everyday and I know what he is running for equipment so yay for him. I will fire this bad boy up someday, just not sure when that will be.
Old 08-17-2013, 06:58 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

And that's enough of that. Again. Isn't this the second time I've locked one of these?

If this happens again, there will be no more discussions on this topic. Come on fellas, grow up.