Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

neon lights

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2005, 02:20 PM
jonmills

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default neon lights

has any1 seen neon light kits 4 rc vehicles or no of some links.
and has any1 done any custom light jobs- including neons or headlights etc
Old 12-24-2005, 04:32 PM
ace007

Default RE: neon lights

Well i have not done it yet personally,But i have read many articals stating not to use the kits that connect to the receiver as it will cause a power drain on you batteries.I have found a kit i think that i am going to try out on my el camino body for my savvy.Heres the link i got for a kit off of ebay and you use a 9volt instead.

http://stores.ebay.com/Hyper-Lightin...dZ2QQpZ2QQtZkm
Old 12-24-2005, 09:17 PM
dirtdemon8989

Default RE: neon lights

ya go to yahoo and do a search because I am to lazy right now to do it but hey make under light kits just everything like even license plate neon that go around just search fo rNeon lights for and then say like t-maxx or wat ever and the have headlights and every thing on the site I looked at but am not getting one cause it is kinda waste of money for wat I do but if your truck is for show they get teo thumbs up from me haha