Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software > Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators
Reload this Page >

RC8 with real flight Tactic RF controller?

Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

RC8 with real flight Tactic RF controller?

Old 05-31-2021, 02:18 PM
Stuart Chale

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RC8 with real flight Tactic RF controller?

Currently I use a Tactic anylink module on my Futaba 14MZ with a real flight USB wireless link for real flight. Will this work with Aerofly RC8?
If not is there another wireless adaptor to use my transmitter?
Thanks,
Stuart
Old 08-14-2021, 12:27 AM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry for being really late here. I have not tested the RF usb wireless link with RC8 but would image that it might work. With my RC8, I am using the RCSimconnector, with a Futaba-compatible receiver (lower cost than original Futaba) connected to it.

Ikarus RC SimConnector (Ikarus p/n 3031100)
Customers can order this online from http://shop.ikarus.net if based in Europe,
or https://www.amazon.com if based in the USA. You may download the manual for the RC SimConnector here manual-simconnector-shop-ikarus-usa.pdf

Last edited by rajul; 08-14-2021 at 12:39 AM.