Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

Is there a GWS SlowStick program

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 02:07 AM
Flyon_rc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is there a GWS SlowStick program

Is there a GWS SlowStick program? I am just learning, and at first I resisted the urging of my friend Tim Plough to spend the 185.00 to learn to fly with the AFPD program. I thought that a bit too expensive. But hey, after just 2 weeks, I finally realized that every trip to the Hobby shop I was spending 50.00 to 100.00, and then a fair amount of time repairing things, when I wished I was flying. Now the math looks all in favor of getting this bad boy installed on my computer. I am just wondering though, if there is a way to simulate a Slow Sticks performance? It looks like a high tech program for my very great but low tech plane. Thanks to anyone that can help me figure this out prior to plunking down the change.

Also I have the Spektrum DX6 and am not sure if it will work with this system? I guess I will have to wait to buy, until someone answers that question. I see this question posted in several places but have seen no answers. Bummer

Fly on
Larry