Notices
IMAC Discuss IMAC style aerobatics in here

Wild Hare Giles

Old 10-25-2003, 02:14 PM
Pugsley-RCU
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wild Hare Giles

Looking for some feed back from anyone who used a Giles in IMAC this past season.

Thanks,

Pugs
Old 10-29-2003, 10:43 AM
poptartcrust

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wild Hare Giles

hi, my name is james lyons, and i have flown the giles inthis past imac season. For the most part, it will perform all the basic and sportsman manuevers with ease. Its not really a extreme 3D plane, (although i am sure with the right setup, engine, and cg, it can be) i am new to competition this year, and i have found the setup and the assembly very user friendly. Tom FFawcett is great. If you have any questions about the produst or about how something goes toghether he can help. I am 14 years old, and he was very patient in dealing with me, i thank him for that. If you have any questions about me or my plane, i fly for wildhare, you can send me an e mail, [email protected]k you and have a nice day
-James Lyons