Community
Search
Notices
IRC Racing Support The online retailer for many of your r/c products is available to support RCU members. Click here if you need their help or have a question for them. Hosting this forum will be RADICALJ, RC-BOSS, MINDCRIME and REDCATRACING1.

micro t gear shaft is lose

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 08:33 PM
gofastkid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default micro t gear shaft is lose

pleas tell me how to titan a gear that is conectid to the motor. it is lose and they do not touch so then they just slip around and that caus it not to move witch is not good because i got a lipo batery.
Old 07-21-2007, 02:04 PM
Mattdg67

Default RE: micro t gear shaft is lose

ORIGINAL: gofastkid

pleas tell me how to titan a gear that is conectid to the motor. it is lose and they do not touch so then they just slip around and that caus it not to move witch is not good because i got a lipo batery.
First off, you are in the wrong section, go to the Mini section, rigt now you are in the IRC section. Secondly, *** did you even say, speak english.
Old 07-21-2007, 03:03 PM
RC-BOSS

Dear gofastkid,

What product do you have?
Old 07-21-2007, 05:44 PM
gofastkid

what do you mean
Old 07-23-2007, 07:34 PM
maxxdout

he has a micro-t. wrong forum, but w/e. you loosen the screws on the motor so the motor is still attached but can slide left and right. then you get a small piece of paper and put it between the pinion(motor gear) and the spur(tranny gear) and push the motor closer to the spur. tighten the screws and there ya go. I think thats what you mean.......