Community
Search
Notices
JetCat Turbine Direct Support Ask your JetCat questions here for the experts that know them. MrMatt and Bob Wilcox will field your inquiries.

Need help with P-70

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2015, 03:47 PM
blainer48
My Feedback: (30)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with P-70

Well, to start this turbine has been flawless that is until this weekend of course when we had our annual fun fly. I am not sure what exactly is going on, but the turbine will not start. It just spins over but will not ignite or begin any of the normal start up functions. I have started this turbine many, many times and it always starts normally. Now, after putting a huge damper on my weekend I need to figure out what is going on. When looking at the GSU during start up, the battery voltage shows the battery is fine (this is a new battery by the way). When I begin to try and start the turbine, the battery voltage goes to 0 and the little battery symbol shows it is "empty". Now, I have tried other batteries and it does the same thing. Also, if I look at the RPM's, they are showing 0 as well even though I can hear and see that it is spinning over. So, as long as the RPM's are showing 0, the start up will not happen. So, what the heck is going on and how does one go about getting this resolved. I will try to post a short video of this as well.

Jason
Old 07-16-2015, 12:18 AM
extra 300
My Feedback: (3)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

try changing the data cable