Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Jr r921 rx

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2014, 05:50 PM
flyindy
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jr r921 rx

I have 3 JR R921 receivers. The slots in the plastic case for aligning the connnectors for the battery, servos, telemetry, etc seem to be slightly under size making it extremely difficult to plug anything into the RX. I am using JR and Spektrum equipment so don't know why they are so tight. Not having the problem with the Spektrum AR7000 Rx. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
Old 03-31-2014, 06:39 PM
chuck l
My Feedback: (17)

Do your R921's have red cases or black? My two with red cases are really difficult to get servos plugged into. I just received a R921 today that is black and is much easier to get plugs into, just like my AR7610. You can buy new black cases from Horizon. http://www.horizonhobby.com/webapp/w...pe=productgrid I probably should buy two new cases since one of them is cracked on the bottom from plugging in the battery and binding plug.

Chuck
Old 03-31-2014, 07:08 PM
flyindy
My Feedback: (12)

They are the black case. Does the case just snap apart? If I took off the case I can open up the slots.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:26 AM
AWorrest
My Feedback: (5)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The case will snap apart but there is the danger of breaking one or more of the latching tabs. The problem may not be the receiver case slots are too small but the servo plugs are too large. The plugs do vary in size. The plugs JR uses on its servos should fit into the receiver with no problem. I have had other servos and devices using the universal style plugs that wouldn’t.

Allan
Old 04-01-2014, 06:12 AM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

Yup, the JR leads have pretty small housings and fit right into the rx's. Some others you just have to trim 'em a bit, particularly the two angled corners.