Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

You know better than I

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2004, 09:16 PM
AJF--2
My Feedback: (119)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default You know better than I

I got the new Horizon catalogue in the mail with the new 9 channel JR transmitter as the up and coming thing. I like some of the features such as assignable switches and digitial trims on the control surfaces. My question is this--- I already have a JR PCM 10SX and while it is a few generations old, it still does the job. Maybe this question is too vague, but is the newer 9 channel advanced past the older 10 channel PCM 10SX? Or would I be going in the wrong direction to sell my 10SX and upgrade to the 9X? Thanks in advance.
Old 09-13-2004, 09:56 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: You know better than I

To be honest this is more of a personal preference question, so it is difficult for me to answer it. There are a few things in the 9303 that make it a little more advanced in a way. But I wouldn't say that either system has any particular advantage over each other. If there isn't anything you can think of that the 10SX system is not accomplishing for you and it has features that you need, I can't think of any compelling reason for you to get the 9303, unless you are just looking to update and get a new system. Then I would say the 9303 would be an excellent choice.