Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

9303 switch labels

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2004, 09:39 AM
Rob Glover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9303 switch labels

I've been playing with my new 9303 and I am pretty happy with it's capabilities. I have been moving some of the switches around to suit my needs, so the labels on the transmitter are no longer valid. Does anybody have a bright idea on how to re-label these things?
thanks - Rob
Old 10-08-2004, 11:47 PM
hydro_gin

Default RE: 9303 switch labels

Hi Rob,

I heard about your switching of the switches over at rcgroups.com. Very creative.

If it were me, I would probably make some labels on my PC using Microsoft Word and print it out on a printer. Choose a font and font size that matches the existing silkscreening, and print some tests on cheap paper. When you get the font/size to match, go to a local office supply store and buy some sheets of printer labels (e.g. Avery), load some into your printer, and print. Cut the label to size with scissors or an Xacto. Should look fairly neat.

Hope you're liking your 9303!

Lance
Old 10-09-2004, 07:43 AM
Rob Glover

Default RE: 9303 switch labels

Lance -

Good idea. I even already have the stuff I need to do it. A couple coats of clear poly should make them last.

Happy trails - Rob