Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

10x 9303 Master Slave Control - servo rev

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2004, 01:16 PM
jrfatz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 10x 9303 Master Slave Control - servo rev

I have a 10x and 9303. When everything is set up correctly according to the manual - incuding the slave being in PPM, slave set for the appropriate channels etc. Everything works fine - BUT the 10x's servo reversing does not work. So - as an example - the master 9303 throttle is fine - when the button is pressed so that control is given to the 10x slave - the throttle (and any other that are opposite) revert to the oppostie throw and the servo reversing options does not work at all to correct the situation. Any ideas? Thanks.
Old 10-25-2004, 01:24 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 10x 9303 Master Slave Control - servo rev

If you use the 10X as the master, you do not have to program the model completely in both systems using the pilot link software, but with the 9303 being the master, both systems must be programmed to fly the model independently.
Old 10-26-2004, 09:39 AM
jrfatz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess that was really my question - w/ the 10x as the slave - you do not have the ability to program the 10x independetly - the servo reversing function does not work. So - it can not be programmed for the plane.
Old 10-26-2004, 10:48 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you are using the pilot link slave mode in the 10X that is correct, you can't reverse it. If you inhibit the pilot link function however, you can.