Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Jr 652

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2002, 03:40 AM
BALSABRO
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jr 652

Danny

I have a realtively new JR652 was purchased in July of 2002 has been installed in two(2) H9 us 40 the planes have been checked over by the instructors at my field they have flown them with my radio Plane goes crasy and basically uncontrolable The first one crashed with instructor flying just started to snap roll he could not save it the receiver R600 got fuel soaked Purchased a new H( US 40 installed all new servos (537) new recieve R700 This time the plane started to climb then started spinning this one to crashed Would you suspect the transmitter??????? Have then been problems with this radio??? Oh forgot channel 32 know one esle has had this problem please help? should this trans mitter be sent in for check up? Planes and time are getting expensive
Old 11-14-2002, 02:07 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Jr 652

The 652 has been a great radio system for us. It is really difficult to say if it is the transmitter that is causing the problems. If it has been multiple receivers, servos, batteries and switches, etc. it should help narrow it down to either some outside interfearance, model generated RF, or the transmitter. My recommendation would be to send in your equipment for a check up. A check up is not very expensive generally and it should either fix the problem or narrow it down.