Notices
KingTech Turbines International Barry is your host and will help you with all your Kingtech questions and concerns.

K-160 G4 setup

Old 07-13-2020, 02:49 AM
George8310

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Post K-160 G4 setup

Hey guys

I've got a new 160 G4 that I'm setting up to the transmitter and during the learn function I saw at the end of the procedure there was "APP THRO ENABLE"

I haven't seen this mentioned in the manual and just wondering if someone could fill me in on this

Thanks
Old 07-13-2020, 03:02 AM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 29 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by George8310 View Post
Hey guys

I've got a new 160 G4 that I'm setting up to the transmitter and during the learn function I saw at the end of the procedure there was "APP THRO ENABLE"

I haven't seen this mentioned in the manual and just wondering if someone could fill me in on this

Thanks
Thatís for the smart phone Apps.....so you wonít need the GSU or TX for start......but I donít think itís out yet, I havenít seen anything...
Old 07-13-2020, 03:05 AM
George8310

Oh awesome thatíll be an interesting one to try when it comes out. Thanks Dansy

Also you wouldnít happen to know for running diesel does the ecu require any settings changed? I see on the older ones they do but not sure about G4?
Old 07-13-2020, 03:13 AM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 29 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by George8310 View Post
Oh awesome thatíll be an interesting one to try when it comes out. Thanks Dansy

Also you wouldnít happen to know for running diesel does the ecu require any settings changed? I see on the older ones they do but not sure about G4?
They are run on diesel at the factory, never had to change any of mine and I run all of them on diesel....
Old 07-13-2020, 03:15 AM
George8310

Awesome thatís too easy. Will get her running over the next couple of days. Thanks for your help!
The following users liked this post:
Dansy (07-13-2020)